Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sleep Paralysis

Remember how I told you that I woke up the other night in the middle of a dream and I couldn't move. I was fully conscious but I was struggling to move my limbs. It happened again last night!!! It's a really scary feeling not being able to move and I was worried something was wrong with me. So I found what seems to be a pretty good explanation on this website. I think it can explain it better than I can. As for the feeling of something evil being in the room I definitely felt the same feeling but I didn't want to tell anybody about it because I thought I was going crazy. I felt like whatever was in my room with me was causing this to happen to me. Turns out that's just a common symptom of sleep paralysis.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/08/sleep_paralysis/

2 comments:

  1. After reading this, I think that this has happened to me as well but I thought it was something else. That's crazy that this happens. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete